Subject: Focomat Ic enlarger bulb
From: Jim Arnold <arbus@akron.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 17:50:55 -0400

Please don't hate me but....

A friend just *gave* me a Leitz focomat Ic enlarger.  As soon as I figure out
what's wrong with the wiring (everything checks out but it still won't work),
I need to get a bulb.

Another friend has a Ic and he has a PH/212 GE bulb in it. Other friends
swear that
Osram makes the best bulb for this enlarger.

Can anyone tell me what model number this Osram would be and what I'd
expect to pay for one
here in the United States? Also, please point me in any directions where I
migh buy it.

Thanks,
Jim

       Jim Arnold   -   arbus@akron.infi.net

  Ohio.com supervisor   (http://www.ohio.com)
       (o) 330.253.9574     (f) 330.253.8214

  333 S. Main   -   Suite 607   -   Akron, OH  44309

             Ohio.com -- The online service
               of the Akron Beacon Journal