Subject: Re: Chris Fortunko On TV!
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 20:31:50 -0700

Ben,

How do you know I am not rich?

I am now considering developing Tmax3200 in HC110, dilution B. - I was just
informed at the local drug store, which is also a full-service Leica dealer,
that this combination should work just fine. Normally, I use Rodinal and TriX.

Hope this snow storm ends soon. May be tomorrow will be a good day to take a
couple of photographs.

Best of Light,

Chris