Subject: Re: Chris Fortunko On TV!
From: bholmes@frii.com (Ben Holmes)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 01:51:38 -0700 (MST)

>Ben,
>
>How do you know I am not rich?
>
>I am now considering developing Tmax3200 in HC110, dilution B.

Okay, richer. This is Flanigan's soup? I tried it and it is beautiful. Did
he give you the Tmax 100 recipe also? If not:

        Tmax 100 rated @ 50
        Dev in Rodinal 1:50
        8 1/2 min @ 68 deg.

For anyone else listening, this guy is really good. His exposure/developing
combos are tried and true and produce incredible results. Nothing like an
overexposed/underdeveloped negative. I've had long conversations with him
regarding reciprocity and I can say that after 20+ years of playing with B&W
film - I finally understand.

The Tmax 3200 combo Chris is trying is:

        Tmax 3200 rated @ 800
        Dev in HC110 dil B
        8 min @ 68 deg.

A TriX soup that will yield similiar results is:

        TriX rated @ 200
        Rodinal 1:25
        5 1/2 min @ 68 deg.

Folks, this is powerful stuff. Don't delete it. Print it and try it - you
WILL be pleased.

Regards,

Ben W. Holmes

Boulder, CO