Subject: Re: Trouble-free M6
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 11:51:24 -0800

> Adrian wrote...
...Personally, I  never buy through mail order...I've always gone to a
> well-stocked dealer with whom I have built up a relationship and who will have several examples of each item in stock...

Adrian's point is well taken.  Does anyone in the group have any
recommendations for a good, well stocked Leica dealer with fair prices
to visit in the northeastern US? (I am familiar with Stan Tamarkin)

I've never run out of reasons to visit Colorado, a visit to Jones' Drug
just added one more to the list!

Mike Gardner