Subject: Re: Summaron 35/2.8 w/eyes assembly?
From: eesyliu_at_eenw02po@smtpgwy.polyu.edu.hk
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 97 10:30:32 HKT

     Hi Christ,

        If your summaron is a band new one. I afraid that the "mist" over
     the lens element is a thin film of oil deposition. At the old days,
     the development of lubricant is not so fasinating and the oil is
     capable of vapouring after a long time. If the lens was used for a
     long time, the oil may deposit on the lens and the aperture blades.

     Michael
     eesyliu@ee.polyu.edu.hk