From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 15 Jan 97 17:37:56 EST

To whom it may concern:

re: My subscription request as a subscriber?

Is there a possibility my connection as a subscriber has not been installed or
completed? As it seems by all accounts from a member of the LUGNUTS, that his
numbers of daily postings received pertaining to things Leica is approximately
20 or more a day. Therefore is it possible  I'm not connected as one of your
members, as I have received none most days since my initial request to subscribe
several weeks ago.

Therefore I would appreciate a response to the above request in relation to
"subscribing" to the Leica Users Group through my CompuServe connection. And if
it isn't possible through Compuserve please explain how I should subscribe.

Thank you,

Ted Grant  75501,3002 compuserve