From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 22:55:50 -0700

Ted,

To subscribe to the Leica users group you must send an e-mail to:

	leica-users-requests@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

In the body of the message type "subscribe" but without the quotation
marks.  You can also put "subscribe" in the subject header but it must be
in the body too.  Nothing else in the body of the message but subscribe

I hope this helps

Don Bledsoe
- ----------
> From: Ted Grant <75501.3002@CompuServe.COM>
> To: LEICA USER LUGNUTS <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
> Date: Wednesday, January 15, 1997 3:37 PM

> To whom it may concern:
>
> re: My subscription request as a subscriber?
>
> Is there a possibility my connection as a subscriber has not been
installed or
> completed? As it seems by all accounts from a member of the LUGNUTS, that
his
> numbers of daily postings received pertaining to things Leica is
approximately
> 20 or more a day. Therefore is it possible  I'm not connected as one of
your
> members, as I have received none most days since my initial request to
subscribe
> several weeks ago.
>
> Therefore I would appreciate a response to the above request in relation
> "subscribing" to the Leica Users Group through my CompuServe connection.
And if