Subject: Re: DR 50mm & M6
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 10:24:46 -0500

At 10:31 PM 1/17/97 -0800, Jamie Drouin  wrote:
>        I have heard the view that an adjustment must be made to properly
>use the DR 50mm on an M6, although I seem to be able to use this
>combination with no problems.  Is it required for only specific serial #'s
>or am I ignoring something that is possibly damaging either item?

I was unaware of the difficulty until I'd been shooting for more than two
years with a DR on an M6.  It does seem that some early cameras, though, had
difficulty MOUNTING a DR.  If yours mounts, and does so without force, I
suspect you are okay.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!