Subject: Viso preferred (was Re: Paralax correction)
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 09:26:35 -0500

I like the viso well enough that I have two Visoflex II, one for screw and
one for M as well as a Visoflex III. Also a bellows II with various
adapters for close work.

I usually only resort to an SLR when the work requires what I refer to as a
framing zoom-something in the wide to short tele range.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>