Subject: Re: VISO LIVES! What is a Viso?
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 16:16:37 -0500

A Visoflex is a housing with mirror that converts a rangefinder Leica into
an SLR. The II and III can be used with lenses 65mm and up and and focus at
closeup to infinity. Shorter lenses can be used only in the closeup mode.
They are no longer made but are available rather inexpensively on the used
market. (I have an eyelevel finder for the III for sale cheap! Seperated
but usable)

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>