Subject: Re: Minilux
From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 12:35:17 -0700

Frank,

I wear glasses and have not found any difficulty looking through the
viewfinder and seeing the full frame.  I'll have to double check on that to
verify (I'm at work right now, the minilux is at home) but I sure do not
recall any problems at all.  Will post a note to you later to confirm.

Best regards, Don