Subject: Re: M 75f1.4 and 90f2.0
From: ATANOVIC@genre.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 19:05:50 +0900

Adrian Tanovic@GRN
01/21/97 10:05 AM

To the best of my knowledge, the current production version of these lenses
continue to be made in Midland under contract to Leica by Hughes Elcan
(formerly E. Leitz Canada).

The lineup of current production Canadian-made M-lenses is:

21 2.8 Elmarit
50 1.0 Noctilux
75 1.4 Summilux
90 2.0 Summicron
135 2.8 Elmarit

Of course, many older versions of these lenses were made in Germany as well
as Canada.

Best,
Adrian Tanovic
Tokyo