Subject: Working Kit
From: ireland@blazenet.net (Robert Brummett)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 15:06:16 -0500

I'm newly signed on to the list and put my 2-cents in for whatever it might
be worth, assuming that the USERS in the title means what it says. I'm a
working pro and would love to see a thread started about "working kit." I
added my first Leica to my kit about 25 years ago and it's still going
strong: a 2-stroke M3 with a 50/f2. My current "standard" is an M4 with a
35/f2 and sometimes a 90/f2.8. But I also use Nikons (yes! the 85/1.8 is
wonderful!) and 4x5 also (which goes to Europe 3 or 4 times a year).

I would enjoy sharing notes on working kit with like-minded folks,if this
is the sort of thread that has a place on this list.

I'll hold off on any more comments on my own gear experiences until I know
if this suggestion is appropriate for this spot.

Best regards,

Robert