Subject: Re: Working Kit
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 18:39:35 -0800

Robert Brummett wrote:

> I'm newly signed on to the list ... assuming that the USERS in the title means what it says. I'm a working pro and would love to see a thread started about "working kit." ... I would enjoy sharing notes on working kit with like-minded folks,if this is the sort of thread that has a place on this list.

Welcome to the LUG,  Robert.  Although many folks on this list enjoy
collecting and working with older gear and accessories and discussing
use and history, there are a number of working pros and dedicated
amateur
users on board. I, for one, would be interested in the working kit
thread.  I am always learning in talking with other photographers about
their gear and working methods new ideas that I can use in my work.
In this day and age there is no need for each of us to work in a vacuum,
reinventing the wheel.  So, for MY US$.02 worth, have at it!
Regards,
Mike Gardner