Subject: Re: Suggestion for a Documentary Photographer
From: Mark Bergman <BMWR100R@mwci.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 21:09:34 -0800

Hey,
OK, I have no idea who you are but listen to this terrrible problem of
mine.  I'm Mark's daughter...got it?  Well you see MY mail isn't working
and I NEED to read some stuff in there NOW but it's saying all this
stuff about TICP or something....I don't know...what do I know about
computers?  BUT, if you want to do me this great favor you can try
sending me some mail and I want to see if I get it, so here's my addy-
Steph@mwci.net
Yeah, real original, I know.  Ohh, if your as obsessed as my dad is over
cameras and bikes I seriously have to ask why:)
All right, I'm checking my mail in ten minutes.