Subject: Re: Film (off topic)
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 11:30:49 -0500

I usually buy my bulk black and white and chrome from B&H in large
quantities (two or three years worth) at a time and freeze it. My color
print film is usually purchased close or post dated from Freestyle in large
quantities and also frozen until needed.

kw

>Since a lot of folks on the list are doing their own darkroom work, I was
>wondering if anyone had suggestions for purchasing black and white
>chemistry and film through the mail. It's pretty expensive locally here,
>but I have some hesitation about ordering through B&H or some such place.
>Has anyone found a good source?

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423