Subject: Re: Film (off topic)
From: ireland@blazenet.net (Robert Brummett)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 13:34:07 -0500

>Since a lot of folks on the list are doing their own darkroom work, I was
>wondering if anyone had suggestions for purchasing black and white
>chemistry and film through the mail. It's pretty expensive locally here,
>but I have some hesitation about ordering through B&H or some such place.
>Has anyone found a good source?

You might try Calumet. They carry just about everything in the way of film,
chems, paper, equip, &c. Even some "fine printing papers." Get on their
mailing list and they'll send you catalogs and updates. Ask for their
latest full catalog. CALUMET PHOTOGRAPHIC INC, 890 SUPREME DR, BENSENVILLE,
IL 60106. (1-800-225-8638)