Subject: Film (off topic)
From: "Christopher W. Morrow" <CMO1@MUSIC.STLAWU.EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 11:19:36 EST

The place I use for my film and processing supplies is
Zeff Photo Supply in Belmont, MA. When I was a
freelancer in Massachusetts and went in and made my
purchases in person (a great group of people). Now I do it
by phone.

If I order on Monday I have my package via UPS on Wednesday
(I'm in upstate NY, so Calif. photogs' delivery time may
vary).

Call for their catalog--800/343-5055.
Their web site is <http://members.aol.com/zeffphoto>

I've had good results from Calumet and B&H, but Zeff's prices
are better than Calumet's, and I don't pay sales tax to Zeff.
whereas I do with B&H and Calumet.

This is not completely off topic--I bought my Leica M6 from
Calumet!

Regards,
Chris Morrow
cmo1@music.stlawu.edu