Subject: Re: Leica History??
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 19:15:29 -0800 (PST)

At 06:51 PM 24/01/97 -0500, you wrote:
>At 09:26 AM 1/25/97 +1100, Tony Buon wrote:
>>Can someone please tell me where the Leica IIIC qnd IIIF fit into the Leica
>>Family tree.........

>Now, you didn't ask about that mysterious IIIe!

OK Marc:  I'll bite.  Tell us about the IIIe!

I can't find such a beast in any of my sources! My guess is it doesn't exist
- - with the IIId becoming the IIIf with the f standing for "flash" or
whatever the German word for flash is... and the 'e' designation being
skipped altogether.  Are you going to prove me wrong?
David Young             |  Smile!  It's the second
Victoria, B.C. CANADA   |  best thing you can
youngs@IslandNet.com    |  do with your lips!