Subject: question bout used R7
From: Paul Winkfield <paul@dunx1.ocs.drexel.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 21:02:41 -0500 (EST)

Hi All, Today while browsing fav fotostore, they had R7 w/winder for
sale, but the usual pro's were out, so the kids was acting as salesfolk.
It looked clean, no signs of wear it had batteries so I fired it and it
sounded (very little sound) great! but he couldnt answer if it had
passport, nor what store warrenty was, the price for body,winder,body cap
was US$1399. I no longer get Shutterbug and local store was out. Is that
price fair? Come Monday I'll call them about warrenty, does any1 know
current USA price on CLA for Rs?

thanks in advance;
<paul>