Subject: Re: 85-90 M and SM lenses
From: creadick@mindspring.com (Nowell & Jennifer Creadick)
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 10:00:22 -0500

Marc James Small wrote
snip
>There are a slew of wonderful European lenses.  Stephen, have you ever shot
>with some of the Italian lenses?  Or the Zeiss LTM lenses?  Or Wray?  Or
>Ross?  Or Kilfitt?  Or Novoflex?  What about SOM Berthiot?  Voigtlander?
>The list runs to several hundred.
snip

I have a question for the group now....where can one find these interesting
European lenses?  I think it would be a blast to try some of them.  Does
anyone know an European dealer online or an American dealer who offers this
kind of inventory? I have been looking for a Bertram press outfit for some
time with no luck here in the states.  Help..European LUGnuts.!  Nowell

Chapel Hill, NC

Although love may fail, courtesy should prevail.