Subject: Re: M6
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 13:30:08 -0500

Stefan Kahlert wrote:

> Mike,
>
> ...Otherwise I would give back this camera and take a better one.
> If I were you I would be afraid it could refuse to do its duty in the
> middle of the trip.....
>
> best regards
> --
> Stefan Kahlert,
> Medizinische Poliklnik der Universitaet Bonn
> uzs13b@uni-bonn.de

Thank you, Stefan, for your thoughts.  You are right, of course.  I
guess I *knew* that but one always hopes for a miracle cure.
The troublesome M6 is on its way back to the dealer and for a bit (gulp)
more money, a mint, like new, is on its way.
BTW, when I spoke to the dealer this morning and explained the problems
with the camera, he immediately offered to have it sent to Leica and
repaired at his expense.
Regards,
Mike Gardner