Subject: Re: Slide Labeling Software
From: Mike Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 23:14:50 -0500

Ben Holmes wrote:

> Anybody have any experience using slide labeling packages?

I haven't had a chance to try it yet but check out FotoAgent
at http://members.aol.com/ppublish/index.html
If database capability is not needed, I use AmiPro word processor
software which has Avery labels pre-programmed by part number and print
on Avery labels that are exactly the correct size for the slide mount
with a laser or inkjet printer.  By "saving" the sheet of labels as a
document, you have a record of what was sent out.  I'm sorry I don't
have the Avery label number at hand but I purchased them from the
"Staples" chain of office supply stores.
Regards,
Mike Gardner