Subject: T-max 100 for Colorado, was Re: What the hell's a FIE?
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 1997 15:24:43 -0700

Tom,

I would like an answer to the same question. I never plan to abandon TriX,
but there are many situations when using this film can lead to much unhappiness.

In my earlier e-mail I reported on my happy results with T-max 3200 exposed
at 1000. Next, I will be moving to T-max 100 and 400. I hope that these
films will be more appropriate for Colorado scenics using the 35mm format.

Incidentally, I looked at the "grain" structure of the T-max 3200 under my
25x focuser. I like what I see.

Best regards,

Chris