Subject: Re: T-Max Developing
From: "C.M. Fortunko" <fortunko@boulder.nist.gov>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 1997 21:09:39 -0700

LUGs,

I agree with Chuck. My T-max 3200 looked awfully thin, but printed very
nicely. It was exposed at 1000 and developed normally by a local lab. I did
the printing.

Initially, I wanted to develop the film myself in HC110, but decided to do
only one new thing at a time. This was the correct decision.

Chris