Subject: T-Max Developing
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@ricochet.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 1997 19:09:32 -0800

Dan---
	Try printing what you've already developed before you start playing with
development times. I've found that any of the TMax films give you a
thinner-looking neg than you'll get from a traditional b&w film, and you
really need to print them and see what sort of print you get.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.