Subject: Leicaflex
From: "KEITH R. STETSON" <KSTETSON@FAIR1.FAIRFIELD.EDU>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 07:48:56 -0400 (EDT)

As a recent subscriber, I was glad to see a brief flurry of
messages regarding Leica R cameras.  At the risk of starting
a series of responses pointing out my folly, it seems to me
that one of the least inexpensive ways to experience Leitz
optics is to get an original Leicaflex with a 50/2 Summicron-R
lens.  This appeals because the camera was made in Germany,
and the one-cam lenses are considerably cheaper than the
later varieties of lenses for the R cameras.  Comments?

Keith Stetson