Subject: Re: Leica slide projector
From: "Charles E. Love, Jr." <cel14@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 18:06:44 -0500 (EST)

At 10:07 PM 2/4/97 +0800, you wrote:

>I am looking at buying a slide projector.....All said, should I be looking
at a Kodak carousel projector instead?

Well, you can have both a carousel and a Leica projector lens.  Leica used
to market a carousel-type projector with a Kodak mechanism, and they
developed a plastic collar that allowed the Leica projector lenses to fit
into the carousel.  I never tried to buy the part from Leica--might be worth
a try!  That's the way I'd go if you plan to use the trays with anyone
else's projectors; carousels are everywhere!

BTW, the Leica projector lenses are so much better than the Kodak ones that
you really won't believe it.  The Leica projector lenses are really worth
the investment!

Charlie
Charles E. Love, Jr.
CEL14@CORNELL.EDU