Subject: Your 5 all-time favourite lenses
From: Rainer Mueller <uh3b207@hpmail.lrz-muenchen.de>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 09:32:43 +0100 (MET)

I found that 85/105 mm Nikkor thread quite interesting. They
seem to be loved by many of the group, even more than the
comparable Leica lenses.
That makes me curious whether there are other lenses are
regarded equally well. Therefore: Please give me your 5
all-time favourite lenses, regardless of manufacturer, focal
length, AF/non-AF, just as you love them. If there are enough
replies, I could make some statistics (although I guess we may be
not totally unbiased).

Regards, Rainer