Subject: Film, and its discontents
From: Mark_Bishop@ipc.co.uk
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 12:02:00 +0000

Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com> wrote:
>Adrian Tanovic from Tokyo wrote:
>>Having said all that.... APX 25 in Xtol..... awesome...

>What is APX 25 film???

APX 25 is Agfa's ISO 25 mono neg film. And it's a cracker. Very long tonal
range, tight but crisp grain structure, potentially very sharp. I used to
develop it in highly diluted Agfa Rodinal, or Johnson's Unitol (remember that?)
which I believe it pretty similar, and got some of the best negs I've ever seen.