Subject: Williams of Hove
From: Mark_Bishop@ipc.co.uk
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 08:45:00 +0000

D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> wrote:

>I have recently been trying to communicate with both Williams of Hove and
>Classic Collection in UK  without any success.
>Some time back I was able to email Chris Dewhurst of Williams of Hove and
>successfully purchased a few items from Hove through him.  Then
>communications just went suddenly dead.
>Classic Collection has never replied to my email communications.  However,
>it's email address is listed in McKeowns.
>Has anyone been successful in contacting any of them by email?

Dan, I too have had no problem emailing them on <leica@mistral.co.uk>. If that
doesn't work, there phone number is (UK+)1273 777576 or fax (UK+)777176.
Alternatively you can email me <mark_bishop@ipc.co.uk> and I will pass on the
message - I live at most five minutes' walk from their new shop in Western Road,
Hove.

Mark