Subject: Re: CL with 50mm
From: "Brian Levy" <dlevy@worldy.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 08:50:11 +0000

Tim,

You are correct, there is a 50mm frameline which comes up in the CL
w/ a 50mm lens. I don't have the slip from Leica readily at hand, but
there were restrictions on using the DR, the 50mm - need help here
guys - what is it Summilux? Noctolux? Ya know the one with the big
hole in the middle. Collapsables can be used in extended position.
You need to restrict their collapsing - Leica recommended using dymo
tape. If you want more and someone doesn't give more specific info,
e-mail me and I'll go into the storage box and pull the manual and
slip.

Back on the subject of the Leica CL. I understand the 50mm lens will
show the correct frame line when attached but which of the 50's can and
which can not be used.
Thanks again,
Tim Spelich

Brian Levy, J.D.