Subject: Re: Viewfinder
From: JayPax@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 04:07:38 -0500 (EST)

<<
 I will let all of you know when I receive my copy of the Viewfinder.  There
 is a vast expanse of the Pacific Ocean (which is actually rich in history -
 "Midway", "Bounty", "Iwo Jima", "Captain James Cook", "General MacArthur",
 etc., etc.) for the Mag to travel and I am probably the last to get it.  By
 that time anybody who has not received theirs can assume that their
 Viewfinder has become another 'needle in a haystack.'

 Dan K.

 At 03:06 PM 2/7/97 -0600, you wrote:
 >I notice from recent postings that several LUGs have received the most
 >recent Viewfinder. Mine has yet to appear. I guess I can assume it is on
the
 >way, more or less????
 >
 >Dick Hemingway
 >Norman, OK

Dan:

I just received the last quarter 1996 issue of the Viewfinder.   It arrived
about 2 months behind schedule, but was well worth the wait.  Maybe the
lateness had something to do with the changing of the guard at LHSA.

JayPax@aol.com