Subject: Re: Viewfinder
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 08:09:33 +0800 (SGT)

I will let all of you know when I receive my copy of the Viewfinder.  There
is a vast expanse of the Pacific Ocean (which is actually rich in history -
"Midway", "Bounty", "Iwo Jima", "Captain James Cook", "General MacArthur",
etc., etc.) for the Mag to travel and I am probably the last to get it.  By
that time anybody who has not received theirs can assume that their
Viewfinder has become another 'needle in a haystack.'

Dan K.