Subject: R8 - M6
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 19:39:16 +0545 (+0545)

Hello to all,

        I am now considering the purchase of a new camera and am curious
about the new R8.  No good photo magazines are available here so I haven't
read any test results of this new camera (not that I believe all that the
magazines try to tell me).  What are people hearing about this camera?  How
do R lenses compare with the M's?  Thanks in advance.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal