Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Roger! Stand Up!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 1997 22:55:18 -0500

At 06:40 PM 2/9/97 -0800, jimbrick@aimnet.com wrote:

>Is this a private conversation that is of no interest to the rest of us? If
>I'm mistaken, please enlighten us. Also,  I would never ever accuse anyone
>of looking like Woody Allen. Yikes! They might become enraged.

I guess it's 'private' in one sense but not in another:  a core group of us
have been together on the LUG for a lot of months or, in many cases, years,
and we've come to have a solid regard for each other.  Roger was away for a
while, and it's great to have him back:  he may look and dress funny, but he
has deep insights and contributes much to the group.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!