Subject: Batteries for Rollei 35 SE
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 08:17:34 -0500

Stefan Kahlert wrote:

>> I could be wrong, but I don't think that Varta makes the PX625 anymore.

In the U.S., I have been unable to find the PX27.  Fortunately, my recent
visit to B&H Photo in New York City permitted me to purchase a battery
holder for 4 Varta V386 button batteries.  The small batteries stack
together in the holder and then it is inserted into the Rollei camera.  It
permits me to continue to use the Rollei for travel without fear of never
finding a replacement battery for it.

I hope this is helpful.

Richard Clompus
Pennsylvania, USA