Subject: Re: Russar 5,6/20 ?
From: photology@juno.com (Thomas P Myro)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 15:40:36 EST

On Thu, 13 Feb 1997 10:43:57 +0100 (MET) Rainer Mueller
<uh3b207@hpmail.lrz-muenchen.de> writes:
>On Tue, 11 Feb 1997, Marc James Small wrote:
>

>> You may wish to check the Archives (which have also been discussed
>repetitively!) >
>
>Hmm. I have been around here for quite some time and I still
>do not know how to consult these famous archives. Could
>someone please tell me?
>
>Thanks, Rainer

I'm a new user, and have just been guided in this area by members of the
group.
e-mail to: majordomo@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
in the body of the message, type only:

Index Leica-users

This will give you an index  of the available archives, by dates.

To retrieve an archive, e-mail to same. In the body of the message, type
only:

Get Leica-Users v01.nXXX

XXX being the number of the archive that you wish to retrieve.

majordomo will respond accordingly, within a few minutes.

I hope this helps.

Thomas P. Myro
Photology@juno.com