Subject: Welcome
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 11:04:37 +1100

>Although I'm far from world famous, I've had work published
in Time, National Geographic, Darkroom Techniques, and numerous state
newspapers and other publications.  Mostly, I do photography for fun.
I'm looking forward to the discussions on this list. <

Welcome

Could you point me to the editions of Darkroom Techniques you had some work
in? I've got a few of them on the shelf.

Alastair Firkin
Feb Edition now out!
http://www.netconnect.com.au/~firkin/AGFhmpg.html