Subject: Re: Takeup Spool
From: gregm@world.std.com (Greg Mironchuk)
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 22:48:31 -0400

At 5:48 PM 2/15/97, Bill Welch wrote:
>Marc James Small wrote:
>>

>>   I preferred KNOWING the
>> film was in the camera securely,
>>

>I agree with this. While you have to remove the spool on the original
>version, it is much, much more secure and confidence-inspiring.
>
>Bill Welch

I have extremely rapid re-load on my M-3's... I stick a couple of rolls of
films' leaders into spare take-up spools, and leave them like that, in my
"Unexposed Film To Be Loaded" Pocket, until I need them.

I take out both the exposed film, and the take-up spool from the Camera To
Be Re-Loaded, and stick them both in the "Exposed Film" Pocket, until I
have time to deal with them... and then insert a Film and Spool Set into
the empty camera.

                                                 Greg.

                                                      Greg Mironchuk
                                              409 Central St, Saugus, MA 01906