Subject: Re: Takeup Spool and the Leicavit
From: wilcox@umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 1997 10:50:34 -0500

I haven't had one yet but would like to. I did inspect a IIIg with Leicavit
yesterday at a swap meet, but didn't have the $.

I do have, but no longer use a Ricoh 500 with a similar winding mechanism.
It also has two focusing levers, one on each side of the lens. These two
features together make it ver fast handling.

Anyone have a Leicavit for IIIf/g or M body they would like to part with
real cheap?

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>