Subject: Re: Pin Hole Leica
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 01:11:46 +0000

In article <3307A1DA.4E4D@mwci.net>, Mark Bergman <BMWR100R@mwci.net>
writes
>When you find this elusive beast (if it doesn't get posted here) please
>post the address so we can all share it.
>D Khong wrote:
>
>> Finally, I am aware that pinhole lenses are commercially produced and they
>> are made available for leica screwmount cameras.  Together with my Leica
>> lenses, I intend to expand my enjoyment of photography when I get my hands
>> on such a device.

Related Item of Possible Interest: A UK shop that deals with a lot of
pros (Bob Rigby Photographic) has marketed their own pinhole camera,
imaginatively called The Bob Rigby Pinhole Camera. I can't find their ad
that describes it but I recall it being described as (and some of this
may be inaccurate) a rather nice LF wooden camera for 5 x 4" or
thereabouts for about UKP 150; the pinhole itself (and some other bits
as well) is brass, everything nicely finished.
- --
JB