Subject: Re: Pin Hole Leica
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 08:13:58 -0500

At 03:29 AM 17-02-97 EST, Thomas Myro wrote:
>Good Day!
>
>Someone just sent an item via the list that was 5 lines long, but
>occupied over 80K on my Juno serve, which it promptly jammed, and I lost
>all of the rest of my E-mail from my Inbox.
>
>What's going on?? any ideas??
>
>If this message is carrying a parasite, please let me know immediately.

I doubt that it was a virus, but something similar happened to me yesterday.
While downloading my email, I received an error message stating that there
was an attachment on the server with errors, and gave me several options
with dealing with the situation.  I promptly chose the 'get rid of it'
option, and everything worked well afterwords.  There was no indication from
the downloaded emails which one was the culprit (I guess I 'got rid' of both
the attachment and the corresponding email).

Dan C.