Subject: Re: Pin Hole Leica
From: photology@juno.com (Thomas P Myro)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 03:29:52 EST

Good Day!

Someone just sent an item via the list that was 5 lines long, but
occupied over 80K on my Juno serve, which it promptly jammed, and I lost
all of the rest of my E-mail from my Inbox.

What's going on?? any ideas??

If this message is carrying a parasite, please let me know immediately.

In regards to the pinhole Leica:  If you point Infoseek to "Zeiss"
you'll get about 7000 occurences, but in the first 100 or so, you'll see
a Zeiss subsidiary's site listing pinhole foils and how to order them, in
various apertures, which should be excellent for these purposes.

Sincerley,

Thomas P. Myro
Photology@juno.com