Subject: Re: Zeiss Numbers
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 11:52:52 -0500

At 12:56 PM 2/17/97 +1100, you wrote:

>I sent them to you off list last week. Do you need them again?
>The camera was indeed a jewel but far too expensive even for a lunatic like
>me ;-)

Thank you again, then!  I'm swamped at present:  the Rollei List (of which I
am the Panjandrum) crashed and then I'm having the home computer upgraded
(32 meg of high memory -- gads, but won't Wolfenstein play great!).  So I'm
WAY behind the power curve -- 350 messages and more a day, and most of them
complaints that need soothed away.  Not my customary style, for sure!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!