Subject: Re: I am back
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 16:59:36 -700

With alacrity, Fred Ward wrote:

> Dear Luggers,
>
> Life has been far too quiet, too enjoyable, too sweet. Hence, I am
> back on the list.

Welcome back, Fred. It was our fun to see you and Michelle (steady
guys, that's his assistant).

Maybe next year we can cook up some real shenanigans and do some
photography together. Incidently, readers, Fred's opinion, when I
explained to him my avowed desire to do a "coffee table" book on the
roof lines of Tucson buildings, was to not quit my day job! Hard to
do when one is retarde...er retired.

Back to the drawing board.
- --
Roger Beamon