Subject: I am back
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 13:37:31 +0200

After beeing in the desert since January, when I had to sell all my M-gear
in order to afford a Nikon F5 with lenses, I am quite happy to be back in
the Leica camp again.
I have just acquired a 1969 made black paint M4 with my 3 favourite lenses,
Super Angulon 21/3,4 plus 35 and 50 mm Summicrons. The M4 has been used by
a photographer at one of the large Swedish newspapers, and shows lots of
use on the outside, but the camera has been regularly serviced every second
year. So, the camera is just great inside, and the shutter sounds as new!
Now to my question: I have no rear lens cap to my Super Angulon, and I
wonder if anyone knows where I can get one?

Regards, Hans
Mail: hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se
Home: http://www.komvux.mark.se/hp635.htm