Subject: Re: M3 look-a-like = M6-J
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 17:48:24 -700

With alacrity, Stephen Gandy wrote:

> The M6J should not be a special M6.   Rather it should be a standard
> M6 at a reasonable price for everyone.

Then it would be an M6! That was not the intent of the M6J. The
market will dictate, Stephen. If the late Ms are what you say then
they will suffer ever decreasing sales and ultimately die. So far,
they're selling all they make.

I sold out of a high tech, state of the art Canon system for the
simplicity of the M and R systems. I'm happy, have no desire for even
the R8, and hope that the market will continue to allow me to be a
throwback!
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer