Subject: Re: Price for M6J Leica
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 18:03:29 -700

With alacrity, Donal Philby wrote:

> I guess I don't understand why Leica doesn't just either make a lot
> of M6Js and get the price down to user levels, or forget it.  The
> "collector" sales mentality is really exploitative.
>
> Your description leaves me wanting one, but impossible to justify
> buying one as a User.
>
> Sad.

Betcha you wanted an M6 or other M before you could justify/afford it
too, Donal. Eventually, you did it, as did I. I'm sad that the M6J is
as expensive as it is also, but I don't think I'm entitled to one. If
I want one badly enough, I'll have it eventually. Everything in life
is a trade off.
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer