Subject: Re: Price for M6J Leica
From: "Don Bledsoe" <dbledsoe@micron.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 08:25:55 -0700

Ben,

>> The other day I went to the local Merrill Lynch office and had the M3
around my neck. The cashier noticed it and said, "Wow, what an old
camera.". I hung my head and with a very sad tone replied, "It's all I can
afford right now.". I love doing that.<<

Great response!   I had the M4-P sitting on my desk at work the other day
and a coworker came in to discuss some work related issues.  He saw
the Leica and said, "What a neat old camera."  I was taken aback a little
and told him it wasn't really very old, made in the early 80s.  I like your
response much better.  I bought my Harley Davidson new in 1986.  I like to
keep it very clean and in tip top mechanical condition.  On several
occasions folks here at work have commented what a nice old motorcycle it
is.   Several have asked how long it took me to restore it.  I told them it
has never been restored and that I bought it new and just like to take good
care of it, and then leave them to their own thoughts. :-)

Regards, Don